MAMATOTO Monitrice Service
Monitrice services provide the midwives model of care while allowing families who plan to give birth in the hospital to take advantage of our care.
The services include:
- Antenatal Appointments (Regular per visit cost).
- Midwife on call availability.
- Antenatal records are prepared to take to the hospital.
- Medical support, education/information, evaluation and emotional support over the phone.
- Labour assessment & up to two hours of monitoring at the Centre prior to transition to deliver at hospital.
- Support after birth with breastfeeding & postnatal care information.
- Telephone follow-up to 1 week visit.
- 1 week Postnatal visit for mother and baby (Included).
- Postnatal weekly follow-up calls up to 6 weeks.
- 6 week Postnatal visit (Regular per visit cost).
The cost for the Monitrice Package is $3,500.00.