Monitrice services provide the midwives model of care while allowing families who plan to give birth in the hospital to take advantage of our care.
The services include:
- Antenatal Appointments (Regular per visit cost).
- Midwife on call availability.
- Antenatal records are prepared to take to the hospital.
- Medical support, education/information, evaluation and emotional support over the phone.
- Labour assessment & up to two hours of monitoring at the Centre prior to transition to deliver at hospital.
- Support after birth with breastfeeding & postnatal care information.
- Telephone follow-up to 1 week visit.
- 1 week Postnatal visit for mother and baby (Included).
- Postnatal weekly follow-up calls up to 6 weeks.
- 6 week Postnatal visit (Regular per visit cost).
The cost for the Monitrice Package is $3,500.00.